Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out early this morning before work. The water clarity is great, there aren't as many leaves this morning, probably because the winds haven't kicked up yet. Started out with a buzzbait and caught a nice 16 inch smallie in about 1.5 foot of fast moving water. Moved up stream to hole where you can see the fish feeding and I don't get any hits on the buzzbait so I switch over to the chartreuse spinnerbait. First cast I catch a nice 17 incher. A few more casts and I catch a real nice hard pulling 17.5 incher. I try one more spot with no luck. Only 3 fish this morning but they were all good ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I love how you post 17” & 18” fish up with such casual consistency! :eek:

You must not only have a very healthy stretch of river but, the ability to locate and seduce fish to bite (talent).

I’d say you are having a banner year not just one outing! Keep it up, maybe you could teach me how to fish! lol ;)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
the chartreuse seem to be working for sure. you have been tearing them up on the spinner and the craw in that color. ill agree with fishinconrol and say im jealous once again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts