Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Now that you have this equipment it maybe time to put together a how to video in river fishing. Video quality is very good!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It turned out pretty good for my first try. I am working on uploading an 8 minute video that shows me catch 3 fish on 3 casts. This one was number 2 of the 3. Now all I need is someone filming the fish out in the water as I am bringing them in :)

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Very nice SM. How is the camera mounted in your boat? I see Austin Kayak has a camera mount that fits in a Scotty rodholder.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice SM. How is the camera mounted in your boat? I see Austin Kayak has a camera mount that fits in a Scotty rodholder.

I have what is called an "ultra pod" that is a tri pod of sorts that has a strap that can be used to basically strap it around anything. So I strapped it around the front thwart. I think they have come out with some types of these tri pods that are very flexiable and can be strapped or wrapped around about anything. I started using this when I went on solo trips to Quetico and strapped a 35 MM to the front of the canoe and would climb to the the front each time and hit the 10 second timer, crawl back in my seat and take a picture of a big smallie. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts