close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gmr help...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by monsterKAT11, Aug 24, 2004.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

does anyone know if theres any good places in dayton on the gmr to fish for cat?....i mean, i know that theres good places south of dayton but i driving down a highway or an interstate...anyway we passed a bridge i saw the river below, and just thought to myself how good of a habitat it looked like for flathead, sure enough i looked at the sign and it said "great miami river" anyone know of anygood places located around the dayton area?
    thanks

2. smalliehunter

smalliehunter "The Mighty Wing Man"

Some good habitat.......go explore it and try it out..... Personally i dont know of any in Dayton, but the RRP has put in many many hours for that perfect strecth of bassing river water and the prime time habitat for flatties........ and it took alot of miles on our boots to do that, some dismal fishing times early on to say the least....... but soon enough you will find some places....... just listen to the folks on here about what to look for........and then go out and FIND IT......... makes it all that much rewarding........ ;)