close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GMR Help

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 16, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Guys, gals, & Dip (sorry man, had to poke fun ! ya)

Anyways, man my wife is wanting to start 'cattin w/me if our parents can babysit. As mos tof you know I mainly focus on the GMR, but I ahve never really fished anywhere on it here in the Fairborn/Dayton area that is suitable to take a woman @ night to, what I mean is that everywhere I fish, its dangerous as heck even for this big beautifull 300 lb pound man, so does anyone have any areas that I'm just overlooking? The only areea I can think of would be possibly the West Carrolton & Hamilton dam areas, and I knwo for a fact that the WC Dam beings out some freaks.

Any help would be great, the other side of me is thinking that I'm probally messed anyways I go, becasue w/ my wife there I've got to do most fo the work anyways! :eek:

2. I have fished the GMR at the Hamilton Dam with my wife as well as my kids. I haven't fished it at night with them, but fish it alot in the daytime and never had a problem. I know at night it does get a little crowded around the dam area with fisherman, but there's plenty of bank space and lots of big flatties, and a ton of channel cat. I'm planning on hitting it tomorrow myself with the family!

-----skeeziks-----

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I was just hoping to find something a little closer to Fairborn, so my wife wouldnt freak out & worry as much about the twins. I'm nto worried about the 5 yr old, hed be w/ me, but the twins are still real young & tend to get sick often.