Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, gals, & Dip (sorry man, had to poke fun ! ya)

Anyways, man my wife is wanting to start 'cattin w/me if our parents can babysit. As mos tof you know I mainly focus on the GMR, but I ahve never really fished anywhere on it here in the Fairborn/Dayton area that is suitable to take a woman @ night to, what I mean is that everywhere I fish, its dangerous as heck even for this big beautifull 300 lb pound man, so does anyone have any areas that I'm just overlooking? The only areea I can think of would be possibly the West Carrolton & Hamilton dam areas, and I knwo for a fact that the WC Dam beings out some freaks.

Any help would be great, the other side of me is thinking that I'm probally messed anyways I go, becasue w/ my wife there I've got to do most fo the work anyways! :eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have fished the GMR at the Hamilton Dam with my wife as well as my kids. I haven't fished it at night with them, but fish it alot in the daytime and never had a problem. I know at night it does get a little crowded around the dam area with fisherman, but there's plenty of bank space and lots of big flatties, and a ton of channel cat. I'm planning on hitting it tomorrow myself with the family!

-----skeeziks-----

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just hoping to find something a little closer to Fairborn, so my wife wouldnt freak out & worry as much about the twins. I'm nto worried about the 5 yr old, hed be w/ me, but the twins are still real young & tend to get sick often.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts