close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GMR channels 2-11-09

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by GMRcatman, Feb 11, 2009.

1. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Fished the GMR for channels from 10:30 to 12:00 today. Caught 9 small ones on cut shad, biggest one only being a little shy of 3 pounds. Water was really up and moving, hit my favorite high water spot. Hopefully the river rises even more over the next day or two.

2. Thats cool, I almost went this afternoon but the radar showed the storms minutes away and now it seems they have stayed hours away....:mad:

I am hoping to get out for a bit tomorrow afternoon. I assume you got them in an eddy somewhere? up along the banks??

Salmonid

3. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Yep. You are dead on, Mark. Flooded back eddy 3-10 ft from the bank.

4. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i was thinking about trying a new spot this weekend, its a pond...its weird though, they charge you to fish it...anyways, i'm gunna try my new favorite bait. JIF peanut butter on a hook

5. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

I told you Skippy, not Jif!

6. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Let me save you both some time.......never try the store bought brand!;)

7. Good luck you guys, I "was" headed out until i got home and just saw I have a huge tree half pushed over the backyard fence, root ball all humped up and ready to go...time for an emergency tree removal all afternoon with the help of a few friends....
    Looks like Im out till Saturday am, Dink, Ryan, Korey...let me know the plan, Im in. PS I have about 200 lbs of frozen shad Im willing to share;)

Salmonid

8. Use the wrong peanut butter on cats, you get catemnella instead of salmonilla! ;)
    LMJ

9. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i noticed it tastes weird after you put the dip worm in a few times. has anyone else had this problem? i hope it can't harm me. i read the ingredients on the peanut butter label but it didn't say anything about harming me