close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gmr: 7/13

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by yakfish, Jul 13, 2007.

1. just got back from the river around Tipp City a few hours ago. I got there around 6 and fished till about 9. the river was still low after the bit of rain we had I thought it would have been up a bit higher. it was a bit on the muddy side but very fishable. only caught one fish in the three hours I was there but it was agood one, a 16 inch smallie. caught it on a bluegill colored shadrap I didn't even feel it hit just watched my line go side ways. she must have hit and then swam toward me with the lure in her mouth. very pretty fish and fat as a football nice and green with the dark black stripes. almost looked like a canadian smallmouth! one thing was strange about the fish though it had a growth right on one of its eyesreally strange looking. anyway it was a nice time to get and enjoy the river and do some wadeing. I wish I could have taken a picture but I don't carry a camera with me when i'm wading.
    good fishing.