Ohio Game Fishing banner
5081 - 5100 of 5399 Posts

· Administrator
14,692 Posts
whoa, consider the hateful source, no photo, no proof… just like fishing!!
Hmmm...so Bob is mistaken about you fondling his most perfect 1911 and drooling on his eggplant colored couch...AND...he's mistaken about seein rust on your Encore? And are you suggesting he makes mistakes on his fish reports too???

· Administrator
14,692 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,329 Posts
Careful ez, their getting angry. Believe me I can tell. On a side not it sounds like "Rusty"is one of their many trigger words. Use it with caution. Also, NEVER tell them they can't do something like shoot or now I guess fish, they don't like that either 😆
We all know you are the only one that can shoot. You told us so. 🤔 Rusty isn’t a trigger word it’s just a silly reach. That’s all. It’s all good though keep trying to figure out stuff to say about an awesome pistol. It’s fun to read this stuff. Don’t forget about it being soo heavy. Better use that one some more.

· Registered
1,252 Posts
We all know you are the only one that can shoot. You told us so. 🤔 Rusty isn’t a trigger word it’s just a silly reach. That’s all. It’s all good though keep trying to figure out stuff to say about an awesome pistol. It’s fun to read this stuff. Don’t forget about it being soo heavy. Better use that one some more.
Boat anchor too, that's a pretty good one.

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Experts find Glocks prone to accidents:

Now that we've established that Glock has a lousy trigger, let's discuss the insanity of engineering a safety on the face of any trigger. More convoluted Glock logic.

This will be good...

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Experts find Glocks prone to accidents:

Now that we've established that Glock has a lousy trigger, let's discuss the insanity of engineering a safety on the face of any trigger. More convoluted Glock logic.

This will be good...
What's even crazier is that EVERYONE copied it. I blame the lawers.

· the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,096 ·
5081 - 5100 of 5399 Posts