Ohio Game Fishing banner
4201 - 4220 of 4256 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Glocks have the worst ergonomics of about any pistol I've tried.

They just don't feel right in my hand. I don't care how "reliable" they are supposed to be.

I'll keep my SIG, my Colt, my S&W, even a Bersa.

I do own a Taurus 1911, but the only Taurus parts left are the barrel, slide, and frame.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

They just don't feel right in my hand. I don't care how "reliable" they are supposed to be.

I do own a Taurus 1911, but the only Taurus parts left are the barrel, slide, and frame.
Yeah they don't fit dainty hands very well, need a large man sized hand.

·
Registered
224 Posts

I never liked the grip on glocks myself.glock. I bought a PSA Dagger. It is a copy of a glock, made by PSA
Just like a glock but, with a different grip angle.The best part is they start out at $300 brand new.
I`ve put about 700 rounds threw mine without one hic up.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,071 Posts
Have you seen a recent picture of him? She’s almost free. Then she can play with her 12.5 million dollar horse. 🤔
Yep...thinkin that 'special' bye bye juice is doing its job.
Heard she's been spending time with 'Brucita' Jenner (or whatever its new name is). Rumor has it when the old man is gone she's gonna close down the glock business and use all the left over plastic and go in business making plastic lingerie and body part extensions.

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Yep...thinkin that 'special' bye bye juice is doing its job.
Heard she's been spending time with 'Brunita' Jenner (or whatever its new name is). Rumor has it when the old man is gone she's gonna close down the glock business and use all the left over plastic and go in business making plastic lingerie and body part extensions.
Lol, funny and sad!!

4201 - 4220 of 4256 Posts