Ohio Game Fishing banner
4061 - 4080 of 4123 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,061 ·
I’ve been conducting an experiment. I take a Glock case and put into it some kind of fine American made steel firearm. For this experiment we used a Colt 19ll a flashy one that would draw attention. I leave it on park benches and other public places. The Glock logo on case is better than having an expensive gun vault. I’ve had homeless people return it to me. They won’t accept a reward, they figure you are in worse situation than them. They don’t even bother to open case and see the shiny Colt. View attachment 487338 View attachment 487339 :ROFLMAO: :D :p :eek:
total folklore.. they DO look inside, but return it because it’s to heavy for them to be Hauling around..

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Who wants to tell Beam to take his finger off the trigger?
Even with its 30 pound trigger pull, that Glock will eventually fire..............

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
With the upcoming summer vacation season coming up, warnings have been issued to all the Amusement Parks. They are to be on the look out for shady looking individuals trying to extort the security guards with BB guns that look like Glock pistols. The head of security at one park said they could at least picked a model that looked like a fine American made steel firearm. Law enforcement has asked the public for help. If you know anyone who fits this description call it in. If you see something say something. It’s Ezeeee to do.
Microphone Shirt Military person Gesture Tartan

·
'Super Moderator'
13,888 Posts
Tell me you didn’t waste your money on that thing. Matches your deck though.
I was thinkin it was a wise purchase for him to make Bob.
Prolly cheaper than a glock that shoots real bullets and since it has the same mushy trigger assy. ...would be a great dry fire tool for trigger control practice.

4061 - 4080 of 4123 Posts