close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock.. There is no other.

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by ezbite, Jul 19, 2017.

1. bobk

bobk

Yep, you can fix them both with super glue.

ezbite, Saugeye Tom and fastwater like this.
  2. Saugeye Tom

Saugeye Tom River Pilgrim & Sojourner

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

You know what ford stands for right? Guess that explains the fascination with Glocks :p

4. We're being to harsh on the Glock owners. I mean, think about it... As long as you don't drop it on concrete or leave it in the hot sun, it's a pretty good gun. Besides that, it can usually be fixed with some 2 part epoxy, or the plumbing department at Home Depot

pACE3-17458513enh-z7.jpg

T-180, ezbite and bobk like this.
  5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

gl.jpg damn, talk about a piece of precision. over 500 rounds this morning and not one FTF, i posted this photo just for my gaylord buddies... you know who you are..

Saugeye Tom and fastwater like this.
  6. Those aren't spent rounds, so there shouldn't have been any FTF. I do think it's cute how you have a plastic bag of bullets to go with your plastic gun.:oops:

fastwater, ezbite, bobk and 1 other person like this.
  7. bobk

bobk

It also looks like there's a rubber band holder the grip together. Did you run out of super glue Susan?

fastwater and ezbite like this.
  8. ezbite

Pow pow pow ...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  9. ezbite

Ooooooooh now

10. EZ, the best way to get a FTF out of a Glock is do the first part of this:

11. ezbite

My rounds mater . my pistol is a GLOCK
    what in thee hell is this??

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  12. ezbite

IMG_0598.JPG I do seem to pull to the right(see other thread, ) I don't weaver stance shoot, I off hand shoot usually and let it rip... that paper is as wide as a torso. i always try more gun control than target shooting, just hit what I'm pointing at and the mighty Glock makes That easy....( the big holes were 45/70 at 70 yards..)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Saugeye Tom likes this.
  13. The weaver stance is pretty much a useless outdated stance that requires too much movement. If you want to learn how to Pistol shoot, watch some Jerry Miculek videos.

fastwater and ezbite like this.
  14. Well.... Since you said you went through all those rounds with your Glock without a FTF, I figured you needed a lesson on how to load it and actually fire it. Loading it is the only way to really experience a FTF.
    You can't have the rounds just setting next to the pistol.;)

ezbite likes this.
  15. ezbite

Do you have opitical insurance? Cause you needs some glasses Or maybe you be just really old and blind?? See that loaded mag at 7 o'clock? And I'm guessing it was closer to 400, still got about 1/2 bag left.

fastwater likes this.
  16. I saw that loaded mag. Loading 400 rds in mags takes a lot of mags. But you have to insert the mags.(one at a time) in that big hole at the bottom of the grip. Right below that big black rubber band thingy!
    Once you put the mag in that big hole...pull back and let go of the slide. This puts a round in the chamber. You are now ready to fire. Aim in a safe direction and pull trigger. Repeat pulling trigger until the pistol doesn't fire anymore.
    AFTER doing the above process, come back and report FTF's.
    P.S. If you don't empty the first mag before you have a FTF(which is common, so don't panic when it happens), post back and will instruct on clearing the FTF. :D
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    ezbite, bobk and laynhardwood like this.
  17. Ha ha oh my goodness, I like the thoughtfulness of the detailed instructions.

ezbite and fastwater like this.
  18. Saugeye Tom

Saugeye Tom River Pilgrim & Sojourner

Try
    A little less finger on the trigger...i was a bit left...more finger put me a bit right

ezbite and fastwater like this.