close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glad to have any site at all!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gulfvet, Aug 15, 2004.

1. I also came over from GFO when it dried up. My name over there was fishinbear (I changed it so I could remember which site I was on at the time.) Anyway, I really appreciate the staff of this site for putting this thing together. It's hard for someone like me who is a relatively recent transplant to Ohio ('95) to find much fishing information, especially in the circles I move in (too many people with fancy educations that wouldn't know a flyrod from a buggy whip). Thanks again staff folks for such a cool site! :D

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

We're glad to have you here. Hope you find everything you need. Keep checking, we add things often.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on Gulfvet! Only thing we can take credit for is setting the place up...your fellow members should take a bow for the incredible content ;)

Glad you enjoy it...messages like these make the blood, sweat, and tears worth it :D

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

;)
    That's always been my opinion....a site is it's members, no members, no site :eek: The staff has provided a most excellent vehicle and regulations to allow the membership to express itself. :p Thanks.