close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glad i didn't get busted!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by freyedknot, May 3, 2005.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i just found my new stickers i ordered online and forgot to put them on the boat. went to the islands area twice in april with expired stickers on the boat. no one at all noticed.

2. whew... talk about lucky... How did the fishing go with all that luck you had? ;)

3. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I did something very close to that back in March. My license on my jeep expired on February 20th. Well I had pulled into a drive thru behind another car and their license sticker caught my eye for some reason. :eek: I looked over at my wife and said "Holy CRAP!!" My license is expired!! :eek:
    I have never done that before. Let alone go 3 weeks past due! I was sure I was going to get pulled over and get a ticket but thankfully I did not! ;) If I had been driving around knowingly I'm sure I would have gotten busted!

4. freyedknot

a lot of work for limits of smaller jacks ,not to mention all the gas money. glad the night bite is on here at cleveland.

5. Night bite is on ... hmnmmnn
    Where do you get your husky jerks? and what color or does that matter?

6. freyedknot

gander mtn. the new glass ones are inn this year and are producing well . blue/silver or the gold. smithwicks rattlin rogue are real good too some nights. sometimes the clown flavoris good, silver /red nose. all depends?

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Of course when you see the sheriff or DNR comin we all do a quick boat scan to see if we are legal...one day on knox me and a buddy were fishin i see the sheriff boat comin up the lake stopin a various boats checkin things out so i do my quick check of my stuff and realized i had no PFD's in the boat (life vest for the laymans) told my buddie to quickly real in and i ducked down in to a small cove threw achore and told my buddie to case out at act cool...the sheriff seen me waved, i waved back and they keep on goin...as soon as they were out of sight i motored the hell out of there...that was close....I just forgot to throw them in the boat that day what are the odds?