close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Girls & Fishing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, May 5, 2005.

1. I see several younger girls in the gallary occasionly and wonder how do you guys find girls that like to fish and such? The girls I meet are liberal yuppies half the time and think fishing and hunting are bad. I need me a hillbilly chick, lol :D

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you say liberal like it's a bad word... i got me a "Liberal Yuppie" and she loves to fish and hunt

3. general term johnny, seems like most of the girls i meet are city slickers and such

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

polesnatcher,head down to the club vinton on a friday or saturday night.more than likely you'll find a girl there that likes fishing.....and hunting.....and beer...and mushrooming...etc...etc!!!

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

the one and only!
    macarthur would probably be a more "target rich" environment though!!

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you just gots to break dem city slickers in! thats all! I am straight outta the hood and she's my home girl!

7. Polesnatcher....

That's gotta be one of the best avatars I've seen yet....What are ya running?

8. My girlfriend fishes, hunts and shoots with me. She likes target shooting, but isn't really into killing things. (I can live with that) Before she met me she was scared of guns... you'd never know she was an "outdoors" kinda girl though

Brad

[​IMG]

9. Now Thats A Keeper !!!!!!!

10. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

pole,
    how many of these girls did you actually ask, you just might be surprised how many would go if you offered them a day on the lake in the sunshine and waves instead of a night in a smoke filled bar with a screaming jukebox and getting bounced around by strangers.
    bttmline

11. I'm from a small town in eastern Ohio where just about everyone either hunts or fishes. My girl came from Akron to visit some friends that lived where I did and thats how we met. She wasn't into fishing but liked being in the outdoors. Now we fish and camp together alot. She doesn't get to go with me alot during the school year cause she teaches. But in the summer we go all the time and take a couple camping trips. Just gotta find a girl and break her in. Took only a couple fishing trips to get her to bait her own hook and touch the fish. Now she loves it.

12. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

same here.... got me a regular "suburbs" girl....she enjoys a bit of fishin... take her for a ride in a rowboat or something where fishing is there but secondary....she might like it....when my wife caught a sheephead she said it was "cute" .....lol

13. I got a 92 mustang, not running any nitrous (yet) but thought it was a pretty cool avatar. There are pics and a run down of mods in the gallery

14. guess I'll just have to break 'em

I FINALY got one to go fishing with me after a year and she sorta liked it, something she might do once a year, lol

15. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

My girlfriend never goes fishing with me and I think it's great. She's a fancy city girl banker and when she's downtown at a "cocktail" party, I'm fishin'. The only thing I have to do now is train her....I mean teach her how to clean the fish I catch and the relationship will be perfect :eek: :eek: ;)

16. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I caught this keeper in West Virginia! How's that for a fishing partner? She does great net work and can drive the boat on the trailer. I trained her well. ha-ha!
    [​IMG]

17. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

both are some winners, froggie, you got it made. I don't want mine to go fishing with me!

18. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

My wife fishes with me... even standin waist deep in the Maumee River

She taught me about hunting for mushroom....

I taught her how to hunt deer with a shotgun, last year I bought her a bow, I don't even have one, never been bow huntin' in my life...

Once she figures it out, I hope she teaches me!

Bad part is now I have to hang out in the city bars just to get away from her :rolleyes:

Just kiddin she my first mate on the boat and now my huntin' guide!!!
    Wouldn't have it anyother way :D :D :D

19. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Gotta second the Club Vinton. Been there many times between here and Athens in the last 12 years. Best cheeseburger I ever had. I could have been real hungry and half hungover though. Leaving in 30 min. to head that way to put in face time with the family before heading on to AEP for the week.