uhh, i hear bigbass-ladden beutiful girard lake will be closing because of a faulty dam. i love that lake. bassday should be able to enlighten you more on the matter. i'm curious to know if it's even still open. i'd like to fish it again possibly, before it closes.
Rainer Wolf's right, Girard Lake is closed along with the other 4 lakes of the "Five Lakes". But the Girard Lakes Bass Club is still going strong. We now fish these 5 lakes; Nimisila, Dale Walburn, Westville, Guilford, & Deer Creek twice each. Our next tourney will be on Nimisila on July 17th. If you have any questions butchie, feel free to PM me.
We fished Guilford on June 20th & here are the results;
1. JIM GUZMAN & JOHN YOHMAN.......... 5 fish - 11 LBS. 14 OZ.
2. BILL ORR & BILL ORR JR................ 4 fish - 9 LBS. 15 OZ
3. JOHNNY CHIEC & MIKE SCHULLER....... 5 fish - 9 LBS. 10 OZ.
4. DAVE RANKIN & RUSS STACCHIOTTI.... 5 fish - 9 LBS. 5 OZ
5. JOHN FRANCIS & EUGENE JANOVICK..... 5 fish - 5 LBS. 10 OZ.
GUILFORD LAKE TOURNAMENT BIG BASS
1. JIM GUZMAN... 4 LBS. 8 OZ
2. BILL ORR SR..... 3 LBS. 12 OZ
3. DAVE RANKIN... 3 LBS. 6 OZ.