close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gfo

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dfoxfish, May 1, 2004.

1. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

what happened with gfo? i don't recognize anybody on gfo. then i found this site in my mail, and i'm seeing all these familiar names on ogf. did somebody or something tick you guys off to go to this site? :confused:

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey dfoxfish- This site is brought to you by the former Adminastrators, Moderators and a couple select members of the gofishohio site. We all felt it was time to move on and get back to the basics like a GREAT FREE fishing site,one that will try to cater to you, the much appreciated members. There is a thread in the "Lounge" area in general discussion that addresses this issue, it's an old thread, so go back a few pages. Thanks for joining this site, and as you will see, it's a very good one. Thanks again......CATKING

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Hey dfoxfish, what the catking so eloquently tried to say ......in a word...yes. :D

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

...yes, and no. This site didn't pre-exist our leaving and then creating it. :D :D ;) ;) :cool:

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hey Dfox! We've got an outing in June planned, and a chair with your name on it :D

6. dfoxfish

hoho...yoo so funny! :p i got me a new heavy duty chair! what's shakin' buddy?

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome Fox. Glad you found us. Now try an make the outing!

8. dfoxfish

:D i'm glad, too! when and where on the outing? :confused:

9. DaleM

scroll down on the main menu page to OGF site area. The first post is about the outing. Tells you everything you need to know. Hope to see you there.

10. dfoxfish

is it the info i saw on tappan lake? if so, where's tappan lake? :confused:

11. DaleM

Up by Dennison Ohio. I'll have Corey put directions on the site for everyone going.

12. dfoxfish

:D thanx, buddy. hope to see you on the water, soon. right now i'm fishing hoover only. been doing too good to quit. besides, i finally have a 9.9 beside the 35...i can fish hoover anytime i want. always has been my favorite lake. ;)