Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened with gfo? i don't recognize anybody on gfo. then i found this site in my mail, and i'm seeing all these familiar names on ogf. did somebody or something tick you guys off to go to this site? :confused:

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey dfoxfish- This site is brought to you by the former Adminastrators, Moderators and a couple select members of the gofishohio site. We all felt it was time to move on and get back to the basics like a GREAT FREE fishing site,one that will try to cater to you, the much appreciated members. There is a thread in the "Lounge" area in general discussion that addresses this issue, it's an old thread, so go back a few pages. Thanks for joining this site, and as you will see, it's a very good one. Thanks again......CATKING

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
...yes, and no. This site didn't pre-exist our leaving and then creating it. :D :D ;) ;) :cool:

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,422 Posts
Welcome Fox. Glad you found us. Now try an make the outing!

·
13,422 Posts
scroll down on the main menu page to OGF site area. The first post is about the outing. Tells you everything you need to know. Hope to see you there.

·
13,422 Posts
Up by Dennison Ohio. I'll have Corey put directions on the site for everyone going.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D thanx, buddy. hope to see you on the water, soon. right now i'm fishing hoover only. been doing too good to quit. besides, i finally have a 9.9 beside the 35...i can fish hoover anytime i want. always has been my favorite lake. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts