close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gfo (go fish ohio), Ogf (ohio game fish) any relation

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jvanmiller, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Two years ago I was posting on this gfo site. It was awsome and a whole lot like this site that I just found last week. Last year gfo went down for what they called maintenance and hasn't come bac up since. Is this a spin off or someone tell me the story of this forum.

Oh, yeah I love this site more info than I could collect at a hundred bait shops.

I still am looking for a few fishin buddies who live near coshocton PM me.

Chris

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome to OGF..glad you found us!
    GFO folded and some of the mods there started this place.
    We are trying hard to provide our members with a first class anglers resource!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Jvan welcome to the site. You will find the information here much better than ever before. We hope you visit and enjoy our site. Glad to have you jion us.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey man, I am not real close to Coshocton, but do fish down that way. We will get together some time to fish!

5. Im going tomorrow and thursday this week if it stays warm. This sight is great but the gfo site had a lunar calander that was free. Maybe we can get one here.

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

WE have one too!
    Check out the home page under "monthly fishing table"!

7. What are the feeding time relation.

8. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Welcome to the site it rocks.

9. welcome jvanmiller!! :D welcome aboard.!do you ever fish Powelson or the Muskingum?

10. zmy usual is the tuscarawas from newcomerstown to conesville, woodberry and willscreek.