close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GFO Flusher

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishyguy, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Hey guys, I seem to remember something about some guy who called himself the GFO flusher. Anyone know who he is??? The reason I ask is the jerk went to my website and signed my guestbook with some comments I didn't care for. I am assuming he is on here somewhere, because this is where I have advertised my site. If so, at least have the ***** to identify yourself jerk. :mad:

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Don't you get an I.P. address when someone posts a reply ? Might not be exact, but could eliminate some or give you a general idea of the area he lives. I always had my suspicions but never any concrete evidence. Don't really care either, just some poor guy who has nothing better to do, pray for him.

3. He won't ID himself and it's not worth our time here discussing him. That's what he wants. Attention. Let's move on.

Carl

4. right on...carl..hows the wife and kids??

5. Wife is great, still letting me fish whenever/wherever I want, and the kids are great too.

[​IMG]

6. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Guys do me a favor don't turn my thread into something else. You wanna talk about other topics do it somewhere else. What this guy said in an open area of the internet for people to see is BS. I could be arrested for the stuff he said. So you may think it dont need to be discussed or you may not wanna discuss it, but either way, thats what this thread is about if you dont have something to add or information about the guy for me, no need for a response. I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is a serious topic to me and if you dont agree with the topic dont get involved, but dont come on here changing the subject. I think one of you mods needs to delete a few replies here so my topic can be about the topic I wanted it about

7. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Great pic! The smile on the kid's face is priceless!!!! :)

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

See ...here is the problem.
    We are not GFO..we are OhioGamefishing.com
    I see no purpose in trying to call out someone here who has a bone to pick with GFO.
    I might suggest posting over there and see if you get a response.
    We have no desire here at OGF to become involved in this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.