close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting the Police's attention

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by firelands, Feb 9, 2008.

1. George Phillips of sheridan, Missippi was goign to bed when his wife told him he had left the light on in the shed.

George opened the door of his house and started out to turn off the light. He then saw three people in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police who asked, "Is there someone in your house?" He said, "no". The police said that all patrol cars were busy and that he should simply stay in his house and lock the back door.

George said "OK" and hung up. He then counted to 30 and phoned the police again. "Hello, I called you a few seconds ago because people were stealing things from my shed. Well you won't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." And hung up.

Within five minutes six police cars, a SWAT team, a helicopter, a paramedic, and an ambulance showed up at his residence. They immediately caught the thieves.

One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you shot them." George replied, " I thought you said there were no squad cars available"

2. haha - that's a good one.

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Sometimes you just have to "Git er done!" :D