close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting Rid of some stuff

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Ok Guys Im cleaning house so I'm sure there will be more to come.

XBOX-- Less than 2 months old. 4 contollers, few games... Can use my xbox live subscription until May or June with several FREE 2 month subscribsions. Headset and all stuff for live.

Games included: Ghost Recon 2, Rainbowsix 3 Black arrow, online poker, Tigerwoods 2005 and maybe a few more. I know I just got rid of several others I'll have to look. When is picked up I'll be more than happy to demo lol. 300.00

Im not sure but thinking of getting ride of these. Curious if anyone is interested.

2 Abu Garcia 6500 CL3 Special Edition reels with Galyans IM8 6'6" rods (fast action). One of them is the Catmaster reel (red) and has the lazer engraving with the over sized handle. The other (blue) is a carpmaster reel with the lazer engraved. Both are very cool but I never put them in use. Not sure what they are really worth. I know I paid quite a bit a couple years ago but debating on keeping them for trolling or going with the Diawa with line counters. Thinking about 150 each for rod and reel. They may be CL4's I'll have to double check. Not a scratch on them.

Several long bows I think about 4 or 5. will take 60 bucks for all. They are fiberglass and its just a bow thats it.

One Compound bow That I may have to ask H20 the info on I took it on a trade quite some time ago and I know I wont use it lol. 100.00

I'll have to look tomorrow when I get up to post more stuff because Im sure there is more. I'll try to get some pics posted as well. Maybe one or 2 items that I cant post here but pm me if interested :)

2. Zfish

0   0   0

3. cat daddy

cat daddy

0   0   0

i would like to look at the long bows, the xbox would go for a hi penny on e.bay??????. your 6500 , chris at fishermans Quarters might buy them.

4. Zfish

0   0   0

I'll get a pic of them this eve for you cat daddy. I know the xbox wouldnt have a problem selling on ebay as well as the other stuff. I try to see if anyone local wants the stuff 1st.

5. Zfish

0   0   0

Here are the pics

Attached Files:

6. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

wow those are some small pics...

7. Zfish

0   0   0