getting psyched

Discussion in 'Vermilion Hawg Fest' started by ezbite, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

it's getting closer and i can tell. i woke up today with HAWGFEST on my mind.... i dont fish tourneys and i look forward to this all year. last year was a great rookie tourney for me and im looking to finish better in the standings this year. im geared up, ready and GETTING PsYcHeD!!!

anyone else getting these feelings..LOL..:eek:

2. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Hell yeah man! And I have plenty going on between now and then...4 days of salmon fishing NY next week/weekend, then a 8 day trip to Canada the second week of September...work for 4 days then I get one afternoon (Friday) to prefish before the big day....my mind is going all over the place but I am really looking forward to the Hawgfest...hope to improve on last year's finish, but into the whole day's events even more so!!! Haven't been on Erie since Father's Day, so I am going in more or less cold...don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...have a pretty awesome stretch of fishing during the next 4 weeks! Tight Lines!

3. I'm ready. I'd still like to get something going for a Friday night Plantation party. I'm heading to New York for some salmon fishing this weekend. When I get back, I'll start a post to get some other people's thoughts on the matter.

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I'm in...! ;)

5. count rex and i in...will be at plantation(room #9) around 5 friday!!!

6. ezbite

oh yea, im in. got a double at the plantation and we will be there:)

7. WalleyeWiz

WalleyeWiz Lake Erie Eye Guy

My 2 fishing buddies and I are also booked at the Plantation.Will be fishing all dayThursday and checking in around 6:00 pm.Then back on the water early Friday morning for some more fishing.

Capt`n Dwayne

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Plantation party...show up, check in, and party...it's just that simple :D

I'm so in, it's silly.

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

don't forget to take lotsa pics doooood.. maaan.. it sure sounds like its gonna be a blast.. :)

10. ShakeDown

Buddy, you were SO CLOSE last time too...

We'll take pix man...wish you could join us.

11. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

a part of me was there .. :) but.. lets not talk about that whole ordeal though.. lol

12. We won't forget that one will we? We won't talk about it dood,wish you could be there. I'm so ready just have to send my check next week.

13. ezbite

sitting at work tonignt and i looked at the calander....it's less than 2 weeks now fellas:D

14. ShakeDown

My psyched always turns to butterflies two weeks prior :D

Still, it's something I look forward to every year. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!!

15. I'm like a little kid at Christmas time,counting the days down. You can bet I'll have fun no matter how we do in the tourney.