Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple heavy booms and lights out , be safe all!! My town has its own power company , we never lose power , backup generators kick in , not Tonight , must be a good one!!!

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,847 Posts
Where are you? Still waiting on our rough stuff!!

Reactions: whal

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Little bit of thunder and lightning here in Medina, but nothing terrible. Rained hard for a little bit, but otherwise not too bad. Just a mist now with some wind still. Might get another round of some heavier stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
here in barberton it hit hard, been outsside pulling branches out of the street and looked over to see it ripped the cover off of my electric smoker and im praying it didnt hurt it. soaked right now but oh well you cant beat mother nature

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Down by Massillon just some rain and a strong breeze, but then again I have been through hurricanes.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here in barberton it hit hard, been outsside pulling branches out of the street and looked over to see it ripped the cover off of my electric smoker and im praying it didnt hurt it. soaked right now but oh well you cant beat mother nature
I finished my pork chops about 15 minutes before it hit! At least i got to eat haha

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,847 Posts
The storms must have gone West of us. I went to bed about 10:30, and no storms had arrived yet. Fell asleep and nothing but growing daylight woke me up about 6:30! I figured the rain had missed us. It didn't, but the storms did.

I slept through the night, with no interruptions from flashes of lightning or rumbles of thunder. Both will snap me wide awake! But, we did get a little precip overnight.

Not far away to our Southwest had some significant storm damage. Some roads were closed. We dodged a bullet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts