close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting geared up and looking for yotes'

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by BigChessie, Jan 23, 2009.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I have both the AR and M4 almost Go-2-Go, so working on putting together some new calls and maybe a decoy. If anyone if interested in getting out on some shoot me a PM. If you have yotes but no bang stick, I will glass while you take azz....or we can both set up with my girls and do a little calling and both launch projectiles down range at the little critters. If you have no place to play but some gear, we can trample my place, Either way I am getting out some more this year!;)

2. I'll give you a shout after this weekend. My first time out this season, mating season should be starting get ready for the doubles!!

3. Shoot me a PM when you go out, my work schedule is kinda hard to work around(different days off every week) but I would love to make it out with you as much as possible, I have enough bang sticks to go around..but not much on property(yet) unfortunately I start back to work in the morning and will be there for 4 days, Im thinking about running up to Vances today to look at more irons;)