Getting geared up and looking for yotes'

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by BigChessie, Jan 23, 2009.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I have both the AR and M4 almost Go-2-Go, so working on putting together some new calls and maybe a decoy. If anyone if interested in getting out on some shoot me a PM. If you have yotes but no bang stick, I will glass while you take azz....or we can both set up with my girls and do a little calling and both launch projectiles down range at the little critters. If you have no place to play but some gear, we can trample my place, Either way I am getting out some more this year!;)

2. I'll give you a shout after this weekend. My first time out this season, mating season should be starting get ready for the doubles!!

3. Shoot me a PM when you go out, my work schedule is kinda hard to work around(different days off every week) but I would love to make it out with you as much as possible, I have enough bang sticks to go around..but not much on property(yet) unfortunately I start back to work in the morning and will be there for 4 days, Im thinking about running up to Vances today to look at more irons;)