close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

getting back out there

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gonefishing8807, Jun 14, 2007.

1. gonefishing8807

gonefishing8807 Shore fisherman

started fishing again these past couple nights, cant say i havent done too bad for being stuck to shore and only trying one spot. first night caught 3 bass in the1.5-2 pound range and a couple bullheads, mind you this was on a ultra light rod with 6 pound test so they put up a nice little fight. The following night didnt catch any cats but did land a couple more bass all the same size and on the ultra light again. Last night i set a PB for a large mouth not sure how big it was but i have a crapy pic i will post that shows it up against some 9 inch pliers. also hooked up on a 4-5 pound channal cat that took forever to land, and hooked up on something else i think was another cat that i couldnt seem to make it stop running, these were also on the ultra light. Tonight i didnt catch anything huge but i still caught fish a adverage sized bullhead and a couple smaller bass(my first bass ever on a buzz bait and first this year on a top water) the bass were a med/heavy baitcast that i brought with me in hopes of hooking up on a large cat again. all these fish were caught in like a 1 hour-2 hour period.

2. gonefishing8807

[​IMG]

sorry for the bad quality its off my cell phone and it was like 11:30 pm when i took that pic.

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

nice fish buddy. glad you are fishing again!

4. gonefishing8807

thanks man it feels a lot better then sitting on my butt all day doing nothing thats for sure.