close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Getting back into it...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CDL, May 14, 2008.

1. CDL

CDL

I went fishing all the time as a kid. Now I'm 24 and just getting back into it. I live in the Marysville area and I'm looking for a close place to fish off the bank. I'm not real picky about what I'm fishing for. I saw a large pond just off of 33 in between Rt 4 and Rt 31, but I don't know if it's public or not. Anybody know if it is? Any other suggestions? Where can I go to find out if a place is open to the public or not?

2. go to the dnr website....and welcome to the best fishin site

3. CDL

CDL

The only thing I can find on the DNR site is lakes. Is there somewhere I can go for public ponds? The one I posted about earlier doesn't seem to have any signs or markings, but after talking to some local people, they said it was put there when the exit ramps were built and that people fish there all the time. So I'm guessing that the state stocked it, which would make it public, right? How can I find out if it's public or not? Is there a listing somewhere? I tried calling the local Wildlife office today, but they had already left. I'm going to try again tomorrow.

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I think I know what your talking bout

people fish there but I think its private...
    I saw the cops there one day...
    If its fenced in except for the drive way this is the one I'm talking bout :)