get together?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jasonrobinson, Mar 24, 2008.

1. would anyone like to do a get together to do some fishin in the se? maybe some of the bigger aep lakes and ponds? jason:B

2. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

I would be down with the idea. Could be very interesting and fun.

3. lets keep the post up. i will be there. camp the weekend and fish. let me know jason.

4. still thinkin about the get together. may be around the middle of next month. lets go fishin. jason

5. bumb bak to the top. anyone ready to go?jason

6. Hi I met Jig in pig at lake alma today he is camping out there where are u planning a get together at what part of ohio i might show up if close by. with the gas prices and a dodge dont go together lol

7. oh boy you need a ford. i was trying to do one out to aep. in southeast ohio. jason

8. Im in the Ironton area,but yea,Im always up for meetin new ppl.The only lakes close to me are vesuvius,Timbre Ridge,and places like that,let me know if ya ever get over that way.

9. im in the cambridge area.....anytime you come this way send a pm....i like fishing the muskingum out your way at the y-bridge all the way down to gatesport so when it is fishable i'll be out that way i'll pm you

10. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

flatties...... being from Byesville you wouldnt have happened to know a fellow by the name of Tom Hannon would ya. He is passed away now but was a very good friend to our family?

11. cant say that i do....i just moved here a few months ago to be closer to my mother who has a bad heart...i dont know any one here but in cambridge and kimbolton is where my family lives i know lots of ppl around there and most grew up in this area so they might know him

12. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

he was a very good man. i am sure ppl there no him. He retired from central ohio coal mine which is better know to most as ohio power known to me as Heaven..........

13. i believe my friend nathin(dont know how to spell)macdonald and his dad both worked in the coal mines i'll ask him today to see if he knows him at all...i know lots of ppl down here that are very good ppl with large hearts...and am still having the pleasure to meet more

14. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

Well thanks for taking the time to talk with me. I am sure that you will find someeone that knows him. thanks again. Come on down to ohio power and fish with us or have a beer.

15. i'll have to take you up on the offer one weekend that i dont have the kids sounds fun....or ya'll can come up here and we can get out to seneca or saltfork and fish....and have a few beers and bs at my house(10 mins from seneca)

16. BBANKS

BBANKS John Deere Puller

we might take you up on that as well. keep in touch! good luck to you.
    Bob

17. ok guys and gals. i will be out to aep to fish this weekend. any one that would like to come out to fish or to talk it up some over some hot food and cold beer, be my guest. we always have cold beer. will be in campsite see. hope to met some new people to fish with. good lock all and best of wishes. jason