Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys any reports out of geneva yet? I saw were e-z got'em at bula....was wantint to hit geneva on sunday.....been out to vermillion a couple of times ,but geneva is alot closer and better ramps .....I see a couple guys going out on saturday be looking for a report Saturday evening(ok workdog) :D thanks

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
I see a couple guys going out on saturday be looking for a report Saturday evening(ok workdog) :D thanks
Er... ahh, my plans got changed. Looks like it's going to be Sunday morning for me too. Sorry bout that.:(

Workdog

·
Registered
48 Posts
:T 43 feet to 50 feet dont go over 50 feet , 120 on jet 30 , 150 on jet 20, mokey puke did well ,red seemed to be the color , green and blue early in the day , go north east out of park about a mile troll due west .. good luck biggest today was 7 1/2.. thirteen total ...

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,956 Posts
we were out of ashtabula today and i could see a pack of boats out from geneva to be what looked like as far as we were. 47fow or so. only a few miles. a few boats were out far, everyone else was in close. good luck. there was alot of chatter on 14 today

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
heading east for a few days to geneva, can anyone provide any insight to the action down there? Been fishing cleveland occasionally, is it basically the same setup down there? Anyone have any reports or info on the area? I appreciate it guys.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Hit Geneva this morning (Sunday). In the water at 0650 and out at 1200. We were between 50-60 FOW, North of the ramp 2.5-2.8 miles. Caught four Walleyes right off the bat, then here and there for 16 total in the boat and two premature releases. Biggest was a 7.5 pounder and a couple 5s, then smaller. Watermellon harness was good for a few, most of the rest were caught on small watermellon, yellow jacket, and confusion stingers, and three on a large orange crush. All on dipsies. Back at the ramp, our catch was better than the others taking out. But, we could see other boats near us out on the water that were slaying them while we were sitting there wondering what-in-hell we were doing wrong. Great day on the water. Tried calling eyeballs and ezbite w/no luck.

Workdog

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey workdog,i tried calling for you too ...no answer .O well great day to be ouy .Things seemed to be really hot till the winds started, then things slowed down .Picked throuh then ended with 11. Was not on the water till 8;30 They said the early bite was really good .Ended the day at 3 We were in 47-50 all day straight north.Boy-girl and silver raspberry worked best.First 3 fish were on pink trailer trash deep diver then nothing on it again

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
heres my report for monday, went out around 9:30am around 2 miles north/north west of the ramps, fished 48-55 f.ow. Caught our 4 man limit by 5:30pm, we ran 8 rods, 4 rods off the boards with 2 renosky's on the right side back 125 and 175, and a 20 and 30 jet off the right side, 2 jet back anywhere from 75-120, and the 30 jet constant at 60 back. then we ran 2 rods off the sides ( no boards) with a big dipsy on one side- 75 back and a small dipsy on the other 90 back. also ran 2 downriggers and caught fish on them, stinger spoons 50 ft back with one side 20 down and the other 40 down. All in all a great day on the lake, we ran all spoons, other than the 2 renosky's we had out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts