Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
I think Zart and the guys caught them all last weekend. Lol. I tools the kids out today from 10 til 130 and picked up 8. Got chased of by black flies. No real pattern today marked a lot of high fish and couldn't get them to go.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Don
136 Posts
Was in same boat as you critter two fish and a lot of miles. Finally found some marks late but had to head to work. Going up Thursday for three days including tourny. Checked my bank balance on way home hoping the check didn't clear for the tourny. No such luck was a rough day
Don

·
Charter Captain
1,223 Posts
Was in same boat as you critter two fish and a lot of miles. Finally found some marks late but had to head to work. Going up Thursday for three days including tourny. Checked my bank balance on way home hoping the check didn't clear for the tourny. No such luck was a rough day
Don
no worries Don i checked my account this morning and its there! :) u boys better step it up and have doug paint some of the right colors..

·
Don
136 Posts
Well it was worth a shot to see if check cleared. We will bring our a game and see what happens. Don't worry Brett if you see Doug putting something on your boat so we can follow you. Lol maybe see ya up there tomorrow Don

·
Lure Junkie
2,220 Posts
If the lake turns...you need to focus your efforts HIGH...top 30ft...

Fish are still there, they gota eat...its just WHERE ARE THEY...

We fished out of Conneaut today ended up with one and lost one. If the lake did turn how long does anyone think it takes to get going again?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I still marked a thermocline around 52 ft Tuesday

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Same story Monday. Saw a break at 50' in 72 FOW NE of Geneva, fished baits at 40'-45' and ended up 14 for 20 once we found some active pockets of fish. Weeded through a ton of junk past the 55 line on the East troll. Should have concentrated on pods instead of being lazy / not turning to have a second go at em'. Lost a huge steel in the process as well. Not a bad day though for our SHAKEDOWN trip of the year.:( (almost embarrassed to note) Back at em' with a program next week...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.