Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We headed out of geneva heading northeast to meet up with eriewalleye and Oh lordy! Took a while but once we found the fish it was a great day!! Dipsy's and harnesses and 40 tru trips all with meat did the damage!! Two out of three boats got limits and the other was only a fish or two from their limit!! It sure was nice fishing with you guys!! Hopefully next sundays we can make some more great memories!!! Oh yeah the good stuff Dipsy at 3 setting 135 back dipsy at 2 dettig 110 back 40 tru-trips 150 back with a gps speed of 1.7-2.0! I have to say thanks to Sylvan 17 for giving me a starting point!! Good luck Goose

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention this was a different class of fish out of the 20+ fish we caught over half of them 17.5" to 21" which is great to see!!! I mean it is always fun to catch hogs all day long but it is still nice to see when the 03-05 hatch finally runs out there are some quality fish behind them!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
You are so right Lil Goose, it sure was a very enjoyable day. I really appreciate the info you and Oh Lordy shared to help each other out. I think if we would have made some adjustments to our program earlier, we may have got our limit, but we ended up with 14 nice walleye and 1 throw back; but still a terrific day, and it was a pleasure to work with both you guys. Pretty much everything you said was what we were doing. Pink Panties and Bumble Bee double willow Harnesses ( W/ Gold Blades ) were our best producers. I am hoping to get back up during this week and will post how we do. Hopefully Todd, Mother nature will cooperate for us to do a repeat next Sunday. I am looking forward to it. Good Luck Everyone!!

·
Bending Rods
58 Posts
Great job up East lil goose I can get some pretty good info for up east just about anytime as long as they are out on the lake fishing all you have to do is call ! It was great taking to you and your friend keep in touch we will have to do it again soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts