Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the tournament coming up this Saturday, how busy is Geneva expected to get? How early do I need to put in to avoid the crowds at the ramp?

I've got no current intel there. Didn't go out on the 4th due to the forecast (non)severe thunderstorms.

Workdog

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not sure about the traffic but it has been tough going on the eyes in Geneva.Fished there this past sat & sun.and picked up a few here and there. Not marking much either.All radio chatter was negative also.Did get into some steelies tho.They are here 65-70 fow.The eye fishing could pick up here any day tho but leaning toward cleveland area for this weekend..Would much rather hit Geneva due to proximity so if anyone has had any good success this past week please let us know.....Good Luck All !!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
We have 52 boats in the tourney. They will launch fairly quickly and I would not change your plans drastically for it. FYI... It will take off at 7 AM so most all of them will be in the water by 6:40 or so. If you did want to avoid it I would plan on launching at 7 AM and you will not even know there was a tourney.

Matt D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts