Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished north of perry plant in 72 feet of water pulling colorados. silverstreak margarita. salamander and perch. 2 oz inlines 98 back 3 oz inlines 65 back. speed was 1.4 to 1.6. prefishing was good had 30 to 40 fish a day. tourny was we only caught 15 to 20 fish. we ended up with 36.76 pounds for a 2nd place finish. caught all our tourny fish of the same spot we wagon wheeled it all day. thanks john (tigger) my partner, had a great time on the water with some good laughs.

..................................................mike

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Nice job hunter. Prefishing was great for us as well, we just couldnt find the big fish when it counted again. That is tourny fishing. We were probably right around you as well, but the fish scattered over friday night and you really had to stay on the small pod of fish. We couldnt find any thing but cookie cutters, but it was a great day on the lake. Not normal for a tourny day. Remember the 6' to 9' footers from last year and weighing in during a thunderstorm. Good times.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Good job again Mike. I told Ryan on the ride out that I had a feeling you were going to do good! Was a fun prefish for sure, 30-40 fish several 8s, a 9.5 and an 11 on our boat mixed in with the countless 5-6 lb fish and quite a few 7s. Your hard work definitly showed at the scales!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys it is hard work. blue walleye I do remember last year but was not quite as rough as the lake view tourney this year.
thanks larry and congrates to you didnt you finish well in c-town tourny?
thanks scott and congrates to you again on your fifth place finish your sitting good for points.

................................................mike

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Good job, Mike & John for 2nd
Dolphin & little Dolphin for 3rd
Papascott and Ryan (rbud) for 5th
Joe and Jared for 9th
Jay& Mike for 7th

at least no ties :eek:;)

The crew ruled the leaderboard once again!!! Great job out there boys! Congrats to all you guys way to hammer em!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts