Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FatMat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday went out with Ryan and the Anger Management Crew and slaughtered the fish East of Geneva, thanks for letting me hang on your last weekend out guys I had a blast. Saturday went out of Geneva and managed to pull em in after a long day, they just shut down till the evening than finished up at around 6:30ish. Sunday launched out of Perry and headed out to Geneva at 3:30, just a tad east of the marina in 68 -69fow trolled for a few hours and managed to hook up on some pigs biggest one was just shy of 31, average was 28. I was one shy of my limit and missed it on netting just before dark, had to head in grrr. All in all you can get it done in Bula or Geneva right now, whatever's more convenient for you. My program was dipseys, 1 @ 100 3 @ 135 trolling surface speed was 1.5-1.7. Watermelon was all I ran and it seemed to work for me, I also ran 10ft leaders.

Fridays big one

Fridays Hogs

Sats Hog

Sundays Hog

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
Nice pic's! I'm sure Ryan will have you in some fine Angermanagement apparel next year. Just sneak into his cuddy one day when he's not looking and take your pick;)

·
FatMat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pic's! I'm sure Ryan will have you in some fine Angermanagement apparel next year. Just sneak into his cuddy one day when he's not looking and take your pick;)

Funny stuff there, I was actually ripping on him because he didn't have custom embroidered towels on board!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts