Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Here is the video that myself Ryan anger management, Jake lines down, Steve got one, he was be hind the scenes.
This was done the last Friday in June took awhile to get done Im sorry had a hard time with the music. Lol
Tried to go with the pontoon theme for Jake but I couldn't do it sorry Jake.. had to find something to compromise.
http://bigeyezcharters.com/

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, all the underwater is a gopro they other stuff is a big Sony adv-2000.
Walleye dog working on getting the hit on video I'm with you it would be sweet to get the strike I'm sure there all different depending on water clarity but going to try!
Steve there is 2 lost fish the one he kept open and closing his mouth like he was trying to bit it off, we had it zoomed and slow motion but quality suffered. I should do a clip with lost fish with slow motion and zoomed in..
I use a software wear I can edit after.

bigeyezcharters.com

·
Registered
578 Posts
came out awesome Mike. I seen that video Sylvan was mentioning and it was sweet. It was that one thing I told you about on the downrigger. I agree though, you have to have right condition for lighting etc. Not sure it would work or not.

You got the torque thing right Steve. Amazing. I had one come off yesterday and the harness was like a missle coming back into the boat. Fish did exactly what it did in video with head shake but was on surface.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the kind words!
I added a embedded version vs my web site, the only way I can watch on my phone is through my html version on my site. for what ever reason how ever I download them in any format from 1080p to very little wont play directly on cell phones..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts