Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out this morning, and ran straight north for about 11 miles 74' of water. And trolled west. Wire was on fire. There was only 2 of us but we couldn't keep the wire in the water. It was a little bumpy on the way out but on the way in it wasn't bad. Custom purple bandits at 420' back was the ticket. We caught only 3 or 4 fish in the dipsy's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
god job on the fish,i think the dipsy were not in same dept like wire.
I think the #1 was about the same depth at 140 out. Towards the end my uncle put a 30 year old shallow diver on his dipsy's and caught the last 2 back to back. The picture of the pile of smelt and shiner's was all from one fish. And it spit up even more in the livewell. They have there feed bags on that's for sure.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We went out this morning, and ran straight north for about 11 miles 74' of water. And trolled west. Wire was on fire. There was only 2 of us but we couldn't keep the wire in the water. It was a little bumpy on the way out but on the way in it wasn't bad. Custom purple bandits at 420' back was the ticket. We caught only 3 or 4 fish in the dipsy's.

Very nice, sounds like a fun day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts