Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set my first line at 8 am and was pullin lines at noon. 3oz 120 back with willow blades. at 10 am they quit so out cam the dipsys 130 on a 3 setting 110 on a 2 setting. thanks Ryan for the heads up. speed was 2 to 2.3 in 72 fow.

Attachments

·
One On The Turn
440 Posts
Nice fish there Bob. Nice to see you out east. I am headed up there early in the morning.

Keith

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
I knew we should have gone out 2 more feet,Nice catch Rockytop. Some Hogs there.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Good talking to you out there today Bob. We ended with 20 Walleyes and two steelie releases.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Good job Bob!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeff good talking to you also been too long, when you said dipsys i put one out and had a fish on before i took my eye off the rod. rod hawg didnt try bb, but i will say target the 38 to 42 deep fish early then later the fish at 50 deep.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
If the Perch cooperate. We can hopefully get after Walleye around 9:30. Hoping we can get our limit on Perch and then go for Walleye.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew we should have gone out 2 more feet,Nice catch Rockytop. Some Hogs there.
where you out there friday. im always on 68 give a call. Bill im still laughing that was a good one. time to touch up them nives. here are the willows that worked. my favorite the first two on the left, but all these worked.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Rocky nice catch!

I love the pic of you sitting in the chair chilling! :)

John

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
nice job rockytop
i was there yesterday to,we got 21 perch 0 eyes,if i had to put my fish on bench and post pictures,people will be asking why he post the minows?

snag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts