Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ran out ne out of geneva to 73 fow, and the wife pulled a nice steelhead and then she lost the second one. so i called wallydog to see how he was doing. Mike said he had 5 eyes in the box. Mike i cant thank you enough for the info you gave me. trolled a good 2 miles without a hit, then cought these fish in 2 hours. i owe you my friend thanks again. is OGF great . thermal is set up at 50 down. all dipsys 3 set 150 and 1 set 110 back.

Attachments

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Rockytop,How many fish does that bench see a year? You are the king of the big ones!

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Bob, you just have to get a big boy's fileting knife! That bluegiller you have there is costing you a lot of time!!;) PM me if you ever need "male companionship" on one of your trips!:)

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Good catch Bob!

Surffishing, Were you at Geneva yesterday? I think you were next to you at the dock Sunday. I didn't catch if the vehicle had PA plates or not, but the boat had the same name.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice job rocky..when's the fish fry? :)
thanks everyone i really had to work the last 2 trips, but thats part of fishing. Mike sounds good but im dying for some Molsen Export, its like the champane of beer. last time i was in canada i brought some home. was told they dont export that line of molsen. ever here of it or had any, im getting ready.

Attachments

·
Whaler
3,206 Posts
Bob, every time I tell Larry about your catches it breaks his heart. He hasn't been to Erie all Summer since he is adding a room to his house. He had his boat to West Branch one time and that was it.

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
2,005 Posts
Nice landscaping but how did you fit all those fish into that small cooler?
Or was that just for the cleaned fillets?

Good catch.
thank you,

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,509 Posts
Looks like your neighbors lawn is giving you a run for your money...however they aren't toting coolers of Fish O's around so screw them :p

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice landscaping but how did you fit all those fish into that small cooler?
Or was that just for the cleaned fillets?

Good catch.
thank you,
the little cooler holds my beer and the fillets go in there too. that way i dont have to go in the house after every fish. just pullin you leg, its for the fillets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts