Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Geneva today with Bulldog1149 And his buddie chuck...not fast but productive....10 eye's and a Steelie....inlines boards with jet 40 and harness's ...dipsies with spoons and harness's....went out past the 02/58 line and farther...Glad to have all the help setting lines and driving :) steelie created a good mess of 3 rods that needed the knife to sort out....with 3 lines a jet.. inline board and 2 1 dipsies...it could not even jump :D Good day you guy's are welcome anytime...Met George at the ramp and thank you for the gift's :)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Fished Geneva from 0700 lines in to 1315 lines out. Had a good day... not great, but steady most of the morning. 02 line on a 010 heading North of Geneva. Dipsies did most of the damage (#1/135', #2/150', #3/165', and #4/177'). Watermellon harnesses were good, and small Confusion & Yellow Jacket stingers. 2.0 mph heading North and South. Biggest Walleyes were 10 lb, 9 1/2lb, 9 lb, and several in the 8 lb class. Bonus Steelie was 10 1/2 lb. Good talking to you out there Rik, Keith, and you other guys. I called for you early Wallydog, but don't know if you heard me or not. Back at em again next weekend. Here's my oldest son, brother, sister in law, and brother in law.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heard you on the radio today and new you would be picking them pretty good....I need to get with you one of theses day's to see how it is done ;) :)

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
you guys are my hero's........im jelous.

My crew slept in today and we didnt make it out. It actually felt good to wake up and see 9:00am on the clock :D

Wallydog, dang bud that cooler looks like a slaughterfest......is there something your not telling us??? :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks for the trip wallydog. Beautiful day with a couple cooperative fish. beats working by a mile and nice to meet some fellow OGF'ers.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you guys are my hero's........im jelous.

My crew slept in today and we didnt make it out. It actually felt good to wake up and see 9:00am on the clock :D

Wallydog, dang bud that cooler looks like a slaughterfest......is there something your not telling us??? :D
I think we had a Bleeder :D

Any time Bulldog1149...very nice fishing with you guy's

·
After Eyes
471 Posts
well fished yesterday only picked 3 sucked we messed around at the 59 58 for hours then ran out to the 04 noth 58 and picked these twins up dipsys down around 38 feet on a new peerless predator spoon sort of hammered watermelon will give it a try this sat once again nice talkin with ya george

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
well fished yesterday only picked 3 sucked we messed around at the 59 58 for hours then ran out to the 04 noth 58 and picked these twins up dipsys down around 38 feet on a new peerless predator spoon sort of hammered watermelon will give it a try this sat once again nice talkin with ya george
i told you those predator spoons were hott ;)

i actually got ANOTHER package in the mail today with some in there......who wants to see them? :)

I cant wait to run these bad boys on wednesday ;)

·
One On The Turn
437 Posts
We were also out today. Fished the 58/03 line in the morning taking 6 fish in about 85 Min. Then things slowed down for us and only got 2 more for an 8 fish day. Big dipsey's 1 setting 125, 3 setting 165 back worked best. Two fish came on harnesseswith the rest on spoons. Confusion and spicey chicken wing working the best. Best speed was right about 2.0. Nice talking to Workdog and everyone else out today. Planning on being back on Tuesday before we leave on vacation.

Keith R.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Worked hard for 7 eyes today, one FO at 29 inches. We had dipseys at all depths, caught first three on medium dipsey 220 with Kevorkian spoons, picked up two on a magnum dipsey set 2, down 105 on a confusion and kevorkian, and two more on large dipsey set on 3 down 17 on you guessed it, kevorkian again. Tried blood nose, nascar, green frog, wonderbread, chicken wing, and orange and watermelon worm harnesses to no avail. Lost two right behind boat. Fished NW in 72-75. Lots of trash fish for working mostly spoons half dozen sheephead, three white perch and two yellow. Boy do those kevorkian spoons lose their paint fast!:mad:

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Worked hard for 7 eyes today, one FO at 29 inches. We had dipseys at all depths, caught first three on medium dipsey 220 with Kevorkian spoons, picked up two on a magnum dipsey set 2, down 105 on a confusion and kevorkian, and two more on large dipsey set on 3 down 17 on you guessed it, kevorkian again. Tried blood nose, nascar, green frog, wonderbread, chicken wing, and orange and watermelon worm harnesses to no avail. Lost two right behind boat. Fished NW in 72-75. Lots of trash fish for working mostly spoons half dozen sheephead, three white perch and two yellow. Boy do those kevorkian spoons lose their paint fast!:mad:
let me guess.......stingers? :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts