Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started out at the 00/58 line trolling NE in 74 FOW. Made one pass and got a double. We made another pass and picked up 3 real fast. As we went to make another we could hear thunder in the distance. And then we could see the lightning. We heading back in after a few calls and reevaluated the situation. Good call because we just hooked up the boat it started to rain. And the boats were lined up to get in the marina.

Our best program were blueberry muffin spoons. They took 4 out of the five. And one on a circus freak frog. All on dipsys. 3.5 setting @195 port and starboard. 2 Setting @150. Speed was 1.8.

The pictures are of my Friend and his Dad.

Attachments

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wished we could have stayed longer today.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I know exactly how you feel toxic. we ended with 3 dropped acouple before the storm came in. looks like it mostly passed to the east, But I think we made the right call to just get in. Good talking to you today, probibly gonna hit it tomorrow. hope we have alittle better out come. mike

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thanks for the report guys. Going to try Geneva Sun. morning for the first time. The women & kids will be at the beach and we are planning on launching around 7am. Going to try inlines & dipsies dragging meat. Good luck we'll be monitoring ch. 68 More-Toys

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Sorry the weather was a factor today. But, it looks like you got some nice one's in spite of the wx.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts