close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Generator for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by RHiller, Apr 13, 2005.

1. RHiller

RHiller

0   0   0

I have a Briggs & Stratton portable generator for sale. I used it for about three hours during the ice storms this winter. It works great. I’m selling it because I need one with a 220 outlet for my water well. At the time I bought it, it was the only thing left.
    It is a 3250 watt running and 4550 watt max surge for starting. It has a 120 volt AC, 20 amp duplex receptacle and a 120 volt AC 30 amp locking receptacle. The motor is a Briggs 6.5 HP. It’s great for sumps, freezers refrigerators. I ran my furnace with it. The price is $460.00 firm.
    Any question PM me.

Attached Files:

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

0   0   0

Oh man...you are a week too late! :D
    I just dropped $700 on a new one last week. :mad:

3. RHiller

RHiller

0   0   0

There's somebody out there who is going to wish they had bought this generator when the power goes out and the milk and meat are starting to spoil. It would also be a great one to take to the hunting or fishing cabin for the weekend.

4. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

0   0   0

I would but I am in the same boat as Lewis, just dropped some money on a 5500 Briggs and Stratton just a month ago with a new camper. They are nice but awfully loud, which does not bother me too much since it will mostly be used at races.

5. RHiller

RHiller

0   0   0

This is your last chance for this generator. Good for the house or camping. Maybe even your hunting cabin.