Ohio Game Fishing banner

Geese or Ducks ? ?

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Lil' Rob 
#1 ·
I was wondering if any of you experienced/die hard geese or duck hunters would be willing to drag my in-experienced backside along on a hunt during the up-coming second season?? Perhaps you will have room for an extra person or are just looking to not go by yourself. I am willing to learn, help set decoys, or do whatever might be necessary. Post a reply or PM me.

#3 ·
Yeah...I've got camo rainwear...can't remember the pattern, but it is not a marsh style...also have camo waders...the heavy rubber type covered in cordura...so I can go crashing through anything...neoprene gloves that come past my wrist...multiple face masks.

What part of the state do you live / hunt?

#5 ·
Check the Rules and Regs.
Duck is closed till 12-18,,, I think.
Goose is open now.
I cant garrentte any geese but you guys can hunt a week with me.
I off at 6 AM, be set up and ready well before first light.
Lets meeet up.

#7 ·
Well, I am going to sit out with the bow for a few hours tomorrow morning. I've got a doe tag still.

If anyone wants, I have Sunday morning open to go after some geese. Let me know. I am going to stop tomorrow sometime at some private land I hunt to see if his neighbor cut down the corn this past week.

#11 ·
freyedknot....it was a pleasure talking to you yesterday.

This Saturday and Sunday are open for me for whatever...ducks, geese, or both. It would be great if you, Owen, and I could get together one of those days. I've got a dozen goose shell decoys I can bring along, as well as my pup. He still has a long way to go in being any kind of bird-dog, but he will stay at my side and stay still for the most part. That will be a call for you guys, no feelings would be hury leaving the monster at home. Give me a call on my cell (330-212-2880) and we can figure something out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.