close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Geek Fishing tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

If anyone has the game, and wants to kill some time, we've got an OGF crew of about 6 that are playing Pro Bass Fishing 2003 tonight on the net. Talk about a bunch of party animals...

Anyways, we're meeting in the chat room at 11...if you have the game, grab a 6 pack and join us ;)

2. ShakeDown

Crappielooker, TritonBill, Fish4Fun and myself showed...Ak took the first tourney (we swear he had chummed the night before) and I took the 2nd tourney. This game is worth every penny :D

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Heck when you were talking about geek fishing, I first thought you were heading out on the water with Catking!

4. this isn't the new one Rapala is it?

5. ShakeDown

No PS. This one was made about a year ago, by Atari.

6. Were can I pick up a copy of this game? Since it's a 2003 version, is it still available?

7. I guess I could have read where it said, 2003. lol

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

had a good time guys. cool to play agianst each other like that i had never played online like that before had good time. will do agian

9. ShakeDown

Reel Lady got her copy at Marc's for like $3. Well worth it :)

10. ShakeDown

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

So sorry I missed the opportunity to fish you the masters last night :D You guys kicked my butt the other night! Next time... I CHUM my spot... ;)
    Oooops.. Did I say that? lol
    Here is a link to a Pro Bass Fishing 2003 game for sale that I found through the search engine "Froogle". It is $4.35
    http://www.sell.com/2Q3BC
    Or here is a link to a bunch that are for sale.
    http://www.google.com/froogle?q=pro+bass+fishing+2003&btnG=Search+Froogle
    This really is a great game to play, and the time commitment is "do-able", even those of us with very busy lives.
    I think we should meet here in the chat room once a week, and from there, head off to fish :D

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maan..my fingers are still hurtin from hauling the bass last night.. what a game...
    i agree with shake..once a week tourney would be unreal..
    and yeess..i won the first tourney, its all skillz, i'm tellin ya..:)

13. Did anyone new pick up this game yet! Would love to get you all playing with us. We've been playing 3-5 nights a week for an hour or so!

14. Reel Lady

I just wanna know how in the heck one man can be so lucky???? Yes Mr. Bill... you know I'm talking about you!!! All I can say is man.. you sure do know how to work those honey holes! :D :eek:
    I got my butt whooped.... again... only this time I came in 54th place and not 100th place like I had a few nights ago.
    I think we should all bow down to Master Bill...lol.. he is definitely the Fish Master in my book!
    Not to worry though... because I am the Ping Pong Master :p

15. ShakeDown

Sorry I missed you guys! I got there 15 mins late, and after about 5 mins I almost fell asleep at my keyboard. Sounds like Bill is the man to beat lately!

16. crappielooker

bill must have been playing it alot..he knows where to go on just about every lake in there..

17. Actually the only time I play it is with you guys. Shakedown introduced me to this game and it's all his fault! :p I don't know these lakes any better than you guys do, just have a few systematic approaches at finding the bass in this game. As Shakedown proved, he was the master at finding Walleye and I pretty much blew at that for now!

I'm definately beatable, ReelMan almost beat me last night! On Day 2 of the tourney he took back over the lead by 5lbs but then faultered :p on the final day. I was sweating it, almost went down. Also Shakedown and CrappieLooker have won a few tourneys as well.

Great game to play with your buds online!

18. Reel Lady

Personally.. I think Mr. Triton has secretly acquired the GPS coordinates for this game :eek:
    Mr. Bill.... HOW could you??? :D

19. On easy mode you can go back to the same spots almost everytime and catch them! They won't always bite the same lure but typically they are always there. I don't need a GPS for that!

20. crappielooker

it would be kind of cool to know exactly where your buddies are fishing at.. that way we can all be paylaking eachother..LOL