Geauga Co. Indoor Archery Range

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Geauga Dog, Nov 27, 2007.

1. I wish to Invite the members of O.G.F. to join us at the Archers Club in Middlefield Dec. 2 at 2:00 for a grand tour and a chance to try out the 30 lanes of up to 30 yrd's 3-D targets a gaming area filled with family oriented activities,too much to list and 24 hr access . If you can't make it on Sunday but still like to check it out No Problem! I go there quite often and can meet you some time to give you a tour. worth the Drive from anywhere in N.E Ohio . P.M me or Email for more Info. Mike

2. Do you have a place where we can scope in our guns?

3. I think great lakes has such a place give them a call! Mike

4. Geauga Bowmen Archery Club holds 3-D shoots the first week end of the month sat & sun April 5-6 is a traditional shoot for longbows & Recurves and anyone who may be Interested in trying it out.they are a Family oriented organization Open to the Public, with FREE loaner equipment available! Mike

5. Is It possible to give the address or where it is located in Middlefield.Maybe a link to a Map. I have heard about this place for over year now but no one ever tells where its located. Any help would be appreciated.

6. Geauga Bowmen is located on Sperry rd just north of Mayfield rd.
    top gun is located on 87 in middlefield .
    You can call Greatlakes Outdoors for Info(440) 632-9151
    they have a fishing department also!