Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see that yesterday morning on SR8 N in Akron? Man was that something!
The car driver died. Don’t know if it was from being run over by the tanker or burning in the inferno. just goes to show you that you need to appreciate every day as you never know which will be your last....

Road Sky Atmospheric phenomenon Vehicle Mode of transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Van

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Tragedy. He hits any other type of vehicle and he probably survives. Just starting out life.

My daughter is also 18, just started school at the University of Akron, and also played in the high school band. We only live 10 minutes away from the crash site too.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Drove through that area on way to Warrensville Hts. yesterday. Had to get off of Rt8 and take State Road up to Seasons to bypass the scene. Would like to say the traffic was stupid crazy, but it was the drivers that were. Horrible accident.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
This is flaming gas dumping out of storm sewer into the river. I read an article saying this was the 14th time the Cuyahoga has been on fire. Very sad about the young driver who lost his life.

Geological phenomenon Rock Fire Event Watercourse

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I pulled a gas tanker for 15 yrs glad I dont any more the way people drive and that goes for trucks also you have to be on your toes watching whats happening around you we hauled 8600 gal of gas and 7500 diesel loads those aluminum trailer dont take much to bust open or melt down in a fire

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
my women was on the phone talking to check in at the hosp and they said goota go being evaced, i was drivin south when it happened as i passed i said to myself glad im not drivin anymore. horrible . seen alot of tragic stuff on the road but that one was bad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts