Ohio Game Fishing banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
'Super Moderator'
13,889 Posts
You know, we're all God's children but they're letting rapists and murderers cross over into the U.S. I wonder how many Al Khadi (SP?) are crossing over?
Just like before 9/11...we don't have a clue who's in this country.
Sickening as it is...regardless of the pain and suffering...I guess there are some in this country that will never learn.

·
Great cycle challenge team OHIO GAME FISHING
1,937 Posts
I don't think so. For instance, I currently charge $2.75/lb hanging weight for a side or a quarter. The butcher shop is charging around $.85/lb to process that beef. Putting you around $3.60/lb total cost on the hanging weight.
We import our heavy metals from Africa, in mines owned by the Chinese.
Whatever and where ever it comes from, it wont last forever. All these batteries and systems have a life span.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No one ever mentioned how much diesel fuel. Is used to mine the lithium for car batteries. These are huge strip mines. Takes thousands of gallons to produce a small amount of lithium. All in all electric cars are a big farce. Make cars and other vehicles get 50 to 75 mpg. Don't tell me it can't be done. Years ago patents were bought out by big oil.

·
Registered
91 Posts
...from what I saw I can pretty much say inflation and high fuel prices haven't slowed anyone down from going out and enjoying themselves...
Yes I was driving yesterday.... vROOOmm!! whoosh went past me, a nice late model Corvette. And ppl still lined up in the so convenience drive thru's for the overpriced burger & fries. OK, that's ppls choices but, don't complain about gas prices and then spray it out the tailpipe is what I say! ALSO...from vehicles internally pinging to satellite imagery, to cell phone towers tracking movements, the GOVERNMENT KNOWS how/where/how fast even, about how much ppl have changed driving patterns and I'd say it's not much. So, gas prices increase is ''Ok''.

Oh don't think they can't do generic tracking? Remember back during Covid, Gov. DeWine stated, cell phone tower pings showed ppl hadn't restricted their movements as much as expected, or needed? I heard him say as much, exactly.

...for the general public. The Washington swamp is bigger than anybody realized and needs to go.
Yes, another term was planned and within that term was also plans for the chopping block. Reclassification of jobs & titles was already underway. Seems some entrenched bureaucrats had jobs they couldn't be removed from. Just reclassify the job title, ouch GOODBYE. Drain the swamp, viper pit, sewer pipe or whatever.

...in more electric grid taxes. Between the limited batteries, lack of quick charging stations, and people's use demands your statement is...
Yes was talking to my mechanic on scheduling a service just 2 days ago, seems some friends were traverling from Chicago in an EV. Running low, no problemo, stopped at a charging station I think WMart or Meijers (?). The charger said, 3 (three) days or some really radical long time. So, a 7 hour trip for sake of believability took 2 days.

I mentioned this thread and another before, there's NO INFRASTRUCTURE or POWER GRID to handle it all, don't believe it well just keep clicking those heels and saying there's no place like home...

There's no shortage of baby formula at our southern border. Skids and skids are being delivered there.
I'm not saying they don't need some but...
I'll say it. They don't need it, my fellow born here Americans do. And I saw a lady US Representative who was doing a live telecast at the border, she said she saw it and talked to ppl unloading it all. All day jobs, many days...

·
The end is near
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Yes I was driving yesterday.... vROOOmm!! whoosh went past me, a nice late model Corvette. And ppl still lined up in the so convenience drive thru's for the overpriced burger & fries. OK, that's ppls choices but, don't complain about gas prices and then spray it out the tailpipe is what I say! ALSO...from vehicles internally pinging to satellite imagery, to cell phone towers tracking movements, the GOVERNMENT KNOWS how/where/how fast even, about how much ppl have changed driving patterns and I'd say it's not much. So, gas prices increase is ''Ok''.

Oh don't think they can't do generic tracking? Remember back during Covid, Gov. DeWine stated, cell phone tower pings showed ppl hadn't restricted their movements as much as expected, or needed? I heard him say as much, exactly.

Yes, another term was planned and within that term was also plans for the chopping block. Reclassification of jobs & titles was already underway. Seems some entrenched bureaucrats had jobs they couldn't be removed from. Just reclassify the job title, ouch GOODBYE. Drain the swamp, viper pit, sewer pipe or whatever.

Yes was talking to my mechanic on scheduling a service just 2 days ago, seems some friends were traverling from Chicago in an EV. Running low, no problemo, stopped at a charging station I think WMart or Meijers (?). The charger said, 3 (three) days or some really radical long time. So, a 7 hour trip for sake of believability took 2 days.

I mentioned this thread and another before, there's NO INFRASTRUCTURE or POWER GRID to handle it all, don't believe it well just keep clicking those heels and saying there's no place like home...

I'll say it. They don't need it, my fellow born here Americans do. And I saw a lady US Representative who was doing a live telecast at the border, she said she saw it and talked to ppl unloading it all. All day jobs, many days...
Enough to make a guy want to use a flip phone with a Trac phone plan (for emergencies) and buy an old Chevy truck with a carburetor.

·
The end is near
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Here's a Mythbuster clip on running a car with hydrogen made from H2O.
They did prove it could run on hydrogen...kinda.
Does anybody have a better example of a car running on hydrogen?

101 - 114 of 114 Posts