Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be up on Middle Bass the week of June 10th. Just curious what the docks at PIB are charging for gas. Thanks, in advance, for the help.

Anyone else fishing the Island area that week?

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
I don't the price at PIB but most of the marina's on the main land are charging $3.65-3.75 per gallon........

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
$3.69 out of Turtle creek Memorial day weekend.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
$ 4 bucks....

hummmm one more less night of beer and wings....

but hey.... its part of fishin.. right?

Frank

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
3.59 at Wild Wings. I'll bet the Island price is a lot higher.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just some info for anyone coming out of Meinkes west, Meinke switched to 87 octane gas and is charging 365 while Anchor Pt. is charging 379 for 89 octane.Prices as of mon afternoon.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Oh.. make no mistake,,Krusty KNOWS what PIB stands for......

Form what i hear Krusty back in the day WAS Put-in-Bay!!!

ahh the good ole days eh .......

LOL

FRank

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fishon- I'll gladly skip the bar in favor of fishing Erie...besides we can keep the beer colder, cheaper and cook better wings than most bars anyway!

If all else fails, we will throw some kielbasa on the grill in your and K's honor.

·
useless poster
8,804 Posts
the islands are usually about $1.00 more as they have to truck it over. they may be doing less of a gouge these days and only charge $.50 extra a gallon.....this is from some kelly's is. ,,,,DOCK TRASH.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Fishon- I'll gladly skip the bar in favor of fishing Erie...besides we can keep the beer colder, cheaper and cook better wings than most bars anyway!

If all else fails, we will throw some kielbasa on the grill in your and K's honor.

I agree with that hand downs.. but i do know of some awesome wings by my hood!!!

LOL.... thanks for the good laugh!!!

Frank

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
Oh.. make no mistake,,Krusty KNOWS what PIB stands for......

Form what i hear Krusty back in the day WAS Put-in-Bay!!!

ahh the good ole days eh .......

LOL

FRank
Yeah my post needed reworded. I used to live over at PIB on the weekends, those were some sick times I tell ya !!!!!!!!:p The good ole days, I hear ya !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts