close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gas Prices

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Anyone Know The Site Which Shows Gas Prices In Your Area?

2. Thanks Johnboy An Rod An Reel..that Helps Some..of Anything I Buy I Would Say Gas Is The Biggest Ripoff There Is...

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

2.69.9 here in Columbus-- ALL OVER!! and that's regular!! that does s**k!

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya i filled up today for 2.39 as they were changing to 2.69 and picked up an auto trader thought about trading my truck in on a honda with 4ompg. LOL

5. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

the prices are so bad i hate to drive my truck it is a consistant 2.59 around here.

6. $2.69.9 Here in Medina/Brunswick also.
    They going to price themselves out of bussiness if they dont watch it.

7. No way is that going to happen. Our society is set up to drive and as long as there is gas available, we'll buy it. Last thing people will do is change their behavior. If they do, things have gotten REALLY bad!

8. he he, Littleking just bought himself a truck, this is a good way to support the economy in Soudi Arabia :)

BTW, the really suprising think is that gas prices went up in the USA so much faster then in EU. Here is the example - when I arrived here 24 months ago, I could get gas for about $1.35 if I was lucky. Now is $2.70, which is twice that much. Then gas in Poland was about 3PZL now is about 4.3PZN. The question is - why it is going up so much faster here? Crude oil cost the same for everybody and as far as I know there was not fuel tax increase in the USA. There was one in Poland!

9. I just got back from Lake Ontario salmon fishing..... it was 2.65 before the last spike in prices. I saw 2.90 on the NY thru-way on the way back! we spent better than 500.00 in gas for the boat and the truck for 5 days. If this keeps up i'll have to re-evaluate my fishing habit! The good news is the lakes will soon be much less crowded! Good Luck at the pumps!~~Q

10. If the prices keep going up , what do you think will happen to all the prices of everything else?? Remember 1970's? if you are old enuff?double digit inflation,interest rates thru the roof?I hope Ol' Cowboy will do something because you know they will use it against him and the media is already pushing the idea of just one more thing that they can yell about!Hey, its getting so bad even Wal marts gas is expensive!

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I understand some goverment officials are gettin there pockets full right now but you would figure someone would step up and investigate...it really is becomeing a problem instead of a pain

12. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

All i have to say is political party contributions by big bussiness oil intrests...

13. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

This will create a new market for those hybrid vehicles. I see where Lexus came out with a hybrid SUV too. Maybe $4-5k more than the regular model. Honda has a small car that gets 52 MPG.....