Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Justcrazy's Guide!
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home from working midnight and gas was $1.99 in the Steubenville area. Got up at noon and went shopping and it has jumped to $2.16. Unreal. Listening to the radio and people were calling in with prices. Fresno, Ca. $3.05 reg. $4.05 reg Full Service. I'd bet ours is $3.00 by the Fourth of July!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I just reworked our budget, I drive 19460 miles per year for my job. 30 miles per gallon in my Honda Civic. I think that's like 1300.00 in gas money just to drive to work for the year based on 2.00 a gallon. I hope your wrong but it wouldn't surprise me either.

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
i filled up here at $1.91 a gallon this noon..by the time i came back from running errands, it jumped upto $2.13 per gallon..this bites!!!!!!!.. :mad:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I waited in line to fill up at 1.97, and when I drove by a couple hours later, it was up to 2.16. It's not going to stop me from driving, though unless it gets up to at least 2.75 or so. I drive about 200 miles a week, and get about 8-10 miles per gallon, so the high prices hurt, but I'll still pay it.
LaDo

·
Justcrazy's Guide!
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Catking, if it stays that cheap how about bringing a tanker load to the Cripple Creek bash! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts