close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gas Prices

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappiebub, May 20, 2004.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Got home from working midnight and gas was $1.99 in the Steubenville area. Got up at noon and went shopping and it has jumped to $2.16. Unreal. Listening to the radio and people were calling in with prices. Fresno, Ca. $3.05 reg. $4.05 reg Full Service. I'd bet ours is $3.00 by the Fourth of July!

2. It's all a scam...If I post anymore than that the thread will be misconstruded as "political" and be yanked

3. I just reworked our budget, I drive 19460 miles per year for my job. 30 miles per gallon in my Honda Civic. I think that's like 1300.00 in gas money just to drive to work for the year based on 2.00 a gallon. I hope your wrong but it wouldn't surprise me either.

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i filled up here at $1.91 a gallon this noon..by the time i came back from running errands, it jumped upto $2.13 per gallon..this bites!!!!!!!.. :mad:

5. I waited in line to fill up at 1.97, and when I drove by a couple hours later, it was up to 2.16. It's not going to stop me from driving, though unless it gets up to at least 2.75 or so. I drive about 200 miles a week, and get about 8-10 miles per gallon, so the high prices hurt, but I'll still pay it.
    LaDo

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

They said on the news that now Monday is the best day to buy gas & Thursdays are the worst. Keep an eye on it, because they shift it around. I got some Monday (IN) $2.08 then Wed (KY) for $1.78

7. catking

catking Banned

Just got a fill up for a 1.89. WHAT A DEAL !!! :rolleyes: DA KING !!!

8. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Hey Catking, if it stays that cheap how about bringing a tanker load to the Cripple Creek bash! :D