close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gas cheap........NOT!!!!!!!!..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Jun 30, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..im glad i got my tank filled this afternoon to avoid the rush..what is it going to be at tomorrow?? who knows..i know i'm not going very far this weekend..

2. SPeedway in Monroe.... :D :D :D and we feel good about paying that much :rolleyes: they got us again...lol :)

3. catking

catking Banned

Ohio's gas tax kicks in today. Just another reason to hike the prices......... CATKING :mad:

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I think the gas tax is only 2cents more on the gallon, but they will probably raise it 20 cents!

5. catking

catking Banned

Probably so Jack. We know how they all operate now. But I must say, our prices around here, are holding steady. I've seen gas for under $1.60, and it's been awhile for that......... CATKING

6. boy im glad i gave the Tahoe back. went from 8 mpg, to 25 and gas budget went from 300 per month, to 80 :D :D :D :D

7. A big ol jump to $1.85...Must be gettin their 2 cents (new tax) worth.... :D

8. Back down to $1.70....The games they play....Getting very old.... :(

9. Just a quick note...my friend sent me a site.... ohiogasprices.com has prices around the state where gas may be cheaper.......may help you out to find the cheaper prices around here!~~~ :)