close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gas auger repair

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Full_Choke, Dec 16, 2004.

1. I need to get work done on my (Jiffy) gas auger. I live in Akron. Anybody have a favorite small engine repair shop?
    Thanks!
    Steve

2. I don't know the exact name but there is gu yon Manchester rd south of 619 north of new state park on the west side. Honest good and cheap! I have used him 3-4 times

3. Are You Talking About Yoder's? I've Used Them .. I Like Steet's Mower In Kenmore Too. I Take Everything To Them.

4. Thanks guys!
    I remember seeing the one on Manchester Rd. and will give them a shot.It runs, just not real good and now leaks gas which Im sure is just a gasket, time to let a pro have at it.
    Have to get my three wheeler serviced also.
    Steve

5. I am not sure if I am thinking of the same place but ,at 619 and I believe manchester burned to the ground nothing left. I may not have the right place but might want to call first as I know it was a repair shop.

Scott

6. I believe that was called Picks boat house. It indeed burnt to the ground.Yoders would be about a mile south close to the McDonalds,and near the entrance to the new state park(soon to be come the new old state park) and across the road. I going to try to get it to them in the next couple of days. Ill post and let everyone know how that works out.
    Steve

7. Full choke I knew it was picks at one time but I think it turned into a mower shop in the last year or two. It was a site to see befor they cleaned it up, metal tractor frames was all that was left everything else was gone.

Scott