Gas-$1.98

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hetfieldinn, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Saw gas at the corner of 224 and Canton Rd today for $1.98

2. This week while was in San Antonio TX I bought it for $2.02. Sweetttt!

3. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Yesterday in St. Louis, MO it was 2.22 here in Pataskala, OH today it's at 2.08
    Glad to see it down...everyone needed a break!

4. It is 2.29 out in Burton. funny how Exon announced record profits again. lol

5. glad to see it down..in some ways. sure easier on folks , especially with holidays around the corner. just wish diesel would get as cheap as gas! :)

6. $1.97 at sunoco mogadore rd and 91 (canton rd in ellet. fill up my truck $30 wow some relief.... when i started driving i paid 74 cents mash oil on arlington rd.....

7. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

I got it for $2.09 a gallon here in the "tucky".
    Gave them a $20 and it stopprd at $19.52, started at 1/2 a tank.
    Oh what a felling.:) :)

8. I am so glad that gas is going down. I filled up last Sunday for $1.99 out by Bass Pro shops here in Cincinnati. I am already seeing a difference in my monthly spending....not neccesarily a good thing though as I keep buying more fishing stuff.

9. It is definatly nice to see the prices so low. Time ti fill her up boyzzz!!:) :p

10. smallie. where'd ya fill up in the tucky.

11. Fairfield $1.96.Just saw a report where Exonn reported a record third quarter earning of $14.8 BILLION.Go figure.

12. BigV

BigV BigV

I paid $1.99 at the Circle K on Fishcreek Rd & Stow Rd.
    I never though I would see gas below 2 bucks again….
    Get it now, cause after the election it will be back up to over $3.50 a gallon.

13. Diesel 3.43 gal. Glad I dont drive much or have a truck payment....

14. I like the feeling at the pump but I think I would have rather stayed with the $4.00 gas and kept my savings.:( The few hundred that I will save on the gas will never make up for my 401K loss. I am just glad I don't need to retire in the next few years. (I never thought I would say that. :p)

By the way ours was $2.12 yesterday in town. It sounds like it may be lower again based on these reports.

15. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

wooow.. i hope it comes down across my way soon.. still paying about $3/gallon here...

16. i will fill up my boat and put it away for the winter who knows what it will be next spring.

17. I can only imagine all the B#%ching when it jumps back up after the election. Hopefully it wont go too high.

18. i go down to the fill station and both of my cars up. when i started driving the gas was 32 cents a gal. that been a little while

19. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I'm filling up huge drums in my basement with gas while its cheap. They are right next to my welding setup, but I think I'll be

20. It is 2.29 out in Burton. funny how Exon announced record profits again
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Fairfield $1.96.Just saw a report where Exonn reported a record third quarter earning of $14.8 BILLION.Go figure.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Exon also paid a record $32,000,000+ in tax.