close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gary where's the tourny?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by basshateme01, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Where's the s/t tourny this sunday at? I'll be in the Bahamas but my dad wants to know so he can find a partner.

2. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

There are not any bass in the bahamas! I'm sure you can't wait to get back to ohio and fish. I'm pretty sure it is at griggs, it was at OSR last week.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

It will be at Griggs Sunday.

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Hey Dale, how many tourneys do you need to fish to be eligible for the fish off. I have been really busy and havn't been able to make it yet. Thanks.

5. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

Hey Dale - Last year we won the fish off so we should fish it for free this year, correct? Since we always fished Tuesdays and not really any Sundays, and Tuesdays are scratched this year, do we necessarily have to fish any minimum number of tournaments this year to compete in the fish-off, or just show up?

Thanks

6. Brian.... Since you were the winners in the fish-off last year... You do fish the fish-off this year with a free entry... You must pay to get into the big bass pot tho. After this year tho you will need to fish at least 4 tournaments to qualify to be able to fish in any other fish-off for the Sunday Tournaments. Anyone fishing the Tues. Night tournaments can not get into our fish-off this year unless they have fished 4 Sunday Tournaments. Any questions feel free to call me on my cell phone.... 614-946-8765

Thanks
    GarryS